Tuesday, September 22, 2015

YangQingHao

So this past year has been busy for me.
A new addition to the family as we welcomed or second child to this world, a girl. And she sure is a handful.
On the side of teas, I was finally able to get a good connection for direct high quality puerh. I speak of YangQingHao.

I started off by trying various samples and found a few which are very good and still priced right, and much lower than what new teas being produced of similar quality are going for nowadays.

Then offered to some friends and on teachat, to see if  anyone else was interested in a group order. I got a good response.
As I just placed the second order a few days ago for quite a bit of tea.

The teas are really well stored, and have been aging quietly in Taiwan.
I have already finished half a 500 gram Cake of a 2005 tsang liu, which is a six mountain blend of gushu leaf.
YQH has become my go to tea company for a good fix.
I will continue to try more of there teas and will continue to do the group orders, as long as people are interested and prices stay steady, I will be stocking up as much as I can as these teas will not be available forever.
I will not be left with wanting a tea that is no longer available.
Enjoy your teas and stay healthy.




9 comments:

  1. Nice post. Thaks for this and please keep posting.
    Martial Arts Bracknell

    ReplyDelete
  2. With today's modern society, the demanding needs of people are increasing. Not only beauty, eating and playing, but choosing a child's bedroom also requires a lot of factors. Because the bedroom is a place to rest, relax, study and sometimes also play a place for your baby. More: Phòng ngủ trẻ em, Giường tầng bé traiNội thất trẻ em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hung was formerly an official distributor of industrial lubricants of Shell in the North. Currently, in addition to oil trading, we also trade in transportation and equipment trading. After nearly 12 years of establishment and development, Yen Hung is now a prestigious partner of nearly 10,000 large and small domestic and international factories. Main products:
    giá dầu truyền nhiệt
    dầu bánh răng
    dầu tuần hoàn
    dầu dẫn nhiệt
    dầu thủy lực shell
    mỡ bò bôi trơn chịu nhiệt

    ReplyDelete