Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wrapper Art

These are just a few of my favorite puerh wrappers.
This first drawing I made for YS wrapper contest this year, and added the lettering on the right.
Unfortunately it did not get picked.
I would like to use it someday.

Who dosn't like the crane of Xiaguan.









Awesome

These next ones are my favorites from Tea Urchin, but I like all of there wrappers.


This one is very nicely drawn also.



This one is just weird, why would you put someones face on a bing wrapper.
Who is this? I want this cake because it has a face on it.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you like our wrappers Emmett, and what a nice surprise to discover your tea blog. I'm impressed by how many articles you've published in July alone! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Glad you found my blog Eugene, I hope the family is doing well. I will be putting in that order soon. I wish I could afford all your cakes, as I had mentioned to you before the art on your cakes has great feeling and energy.

      Delete